Hidden scars, chapter 15

 

Hidden scars








Episode 15

Whitney pov
📅📅FEW MONTHS LATER 📅📅
💭Now all I need is to expand the wing span and I will be done with this project💭 I thought starring at my science project, which would be done in few minutes...... I was in the science lab at school creating a mega robot wing for science projects.
I was almost done with it I just needed to adjust the wing span and I would be done.
It's been 8 months since the betrothed case and everything has been going smoothly. It turns out Jasper and Tara were dating, now I get why she was protective of him..... well I wish them luck in their courtship.
Mom and dad wedding anniversary is coming up in a few days from now and I've got a brilliant surprise for mom.
Jack and I had become really close within this 8 months, Jack had really helped in fixing some assholes in their place..... makes me wonder what I'll do without him.
The door to the science lab opened revealing Harry, an annoying ass that won't let me be.
He's been asking me out for months and I have been refusing, but he's to dump to give up.
Apart asking me to date him he said he wants a one night stand with me....... !!!Such nerves huh!!!
I ignored him focusing on my project,
💭annoying freak please go away💭 I prayed inwardly, to make matters worse I was alone with him in the lab, Jack had gone to get me a snack, I suddenly wished he would appear now.
He just stared at me like i was some sort of movie, but i didn't look towards his direction
"Whitney" he began
"I had been asking you out for months now and you're been rejecting me saying you don't want to be in a relationship.....
I wont bother you anymore, let just have a one night stand, its just a night and I'm gonna pay you a big cash.....
It's not like a guy hasn't been between your legs before, so stop acting like a saint" he said
I felt disgusted at his words but kept silent
"I hate it when I'm being ignored, just say yes and stop proving hard to get" he yelled pissed off
This time I turned to face him ready to give him a piece of my mind.
"Harry, I don't know what part of NO you don't understand, I've told you, I don't want to have anything to do with you, and definitely not a night stand so get that into your stupid ass head" I yelled getting angry.
"I didn't want to do this but I'm gonna do this the hard way" he said.
I was still trying to comprehend what he meant when he shoved me to the floor and sat on me.
"Hey what are you doing get off" I yelled struggling to get him off me
"I told you I always get what I want " he said reaching for top and ripping it off revealing my bra
He smiled like a psychopath at my almost exposed boobs
I began punching and kicking him in bid for him to release me.
💭Jack please where are you💭 I thought fearfully.
I sighted a small stool close by and reached for it, he was too busy staring at my boobs he didn't notice me.....
I got hold of the stool and hit it on his head, he rolled off me.
I quickly got up and ran for the door, I hadn't even taken when he pulled me down with my legs making me fall face flat.
He turned me over and gave me a slap bursting my lips, I spit out blood my eyes rolling to the back.
My hair was scattered all over my face and I couldn't see, he had pinned my hands to the back and was now fondling with the hook of my bra.
Tears began to drop from my eyes, trying to kick was fruitless
He suddenly got lifted from me and began hearing grunts and groaning like someone being punched.
I moved back whimpering as I saw Jack deal with him, Harry tried to fight back but he was no match for Jack.
Harry's face was soon covered with blood and he was breathing heavily while coughing.
Jack took off his jacket and wore it on me covering my exposed chest and boobs, he hugged me to himself, I buried my head in his chest bursting into tears.
Jack lifted me in bridal style and carried me out of the science lab which was now messy.
"Whitney you're gonna pay for this... I'll make sure you'll regret this, you're gonna pay" Harry yelled behind us.
"Should I take you to the school clinic" Jack asked.
I shook in disapproval unable to talk
"No please take me away from here" I said my voice nearly above a whisper.
He nodded
⏩⏩⏩⏩
I was currently sitting on the grass with my clothes changed, Jack took me somewhere far from school.
"Here take this, it'll help calm you down" Jack handed a hot coffee to me.
I took it and gulped it down feeling the hotness in my stomach.
My cheeks and lips still hurts
Jack brought out an ice pack and began massaging it on my face.
I winced in pain, Jack had a sorry look on his face.
"I should have killed that bastard, how dare he hurt you" Jack muttered clearly mad
"It okay, put did beat him up" I managed to say
He resumed massaging my lips when our eyes met.
!!!Oh boy!!! Those cute dreamy eyes
I was lost staring into his eyes and so was he, my heart began beating fast against my chest.
Our head began moving closer to each other till our lips touched, he dropped the ice pack and cupped my cheeks in his hands.
He sucked on my bottom lips before parting my lips with his tongue and sliding it in
I gasped giving him entrance....... we disengaged from the kiss panting for breath
I bowed my head sucking on my lips, I didn't want him my cheeks which must be red by now from blushing.
This is the second time he's kissing and I don't even know why he did that.
Could it be possible he has feelings for me, but what if it just a friendly kiss, urgh I'm so confused.
"Sorry for kissing you like that, it wasn't intentional" he apologized
"No it alright, you don't have to apologise" I quickly replied
I admit I felt hurt when he said the kiss was a mistake
"What are you gonna do about Harry" he suddenly asked
"I don't know, but I'll be careful from now on he might be planning something bad right now" I said simply
He nodded, we stayed quiet before I broke the silence
"Please can you take me home I'm tired" I requested.
"Sure let's go" he helped me up to my feet before we walked to his car and got in.
Throughout the ride we were awfully silent, maybe because I didn't wanna talk but I could feel his gaze at my back.
He dropped me off st home and bade me bye.
I walked to the front porch and rang the door bell...... Stace was home so she opened the door for me, I dashed off to my room not ready for questions.
I slammed the door shut sliding down the door to my room. I thought about the kiss it was much better than the first time we kissed.
I shrugged the thought off, how am I sure he sees the kiss as just friendly.
I sighed sadly lieing on my bed hugging my teddy bear.
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍

Comments